Wed 27 April 2016 | -- (permalink)
This is a fitness and nutritional program that has been designed for men over forty, by a man over forty. The program is mostly aimed at helping men over the age of forty to go through a workout process that helps them to get rid of the belly fat and gain some solid abs. The Abs After 40 Mark Mcilyar Founder, is a 53-year old grandpa, who started working out at 43.
Evidently, many men over forty tend to have a difficult time working out and staying fit. This is as a result of several factors, such as;
• Energy-loss. The muscles strength reduce as one gets old.
• Lack of time. Too many men are committed throughout the day, making it difficult to keep up with the workout schedule.
• Poor nutrition. It can be challenging for men over forty to maintain ...
Wed 13 April 2016 | -- (permalink)
Designed by Princeton Nutrients, VitaPulse is an advanced antioxidant formula designed to protect your cardiovascular system, decrease your body fat percentage and positively affect your memory and stress levels. These are big claims for a single products, so we set out to find out how true they were.
When looking at any dietary supplement, the ingredients label is usually a great first lead and in the case of VitaPulse, we found that it contained three basic ingredients that are meant to provide the said effects. The three ingredients are CoQ10, PQQ and NAC.
- CoQ10 is a chemical compound long used by medical professionals in prevention and treatment of heart diseases and failures. While it does come with some side effects such as insomnia, headaches and a feeling of tiredness, this compound has good scientific background.
- PQQ is an compound with antioxidant features which ...