Designed by Princeton Nutrients, VitaPulse is an advanced antioxidant formula designed to protect your cardiovascular system, decrease your body fat percentage and positively affect your memory and stress levels. These are big claims for a single products, so we set out to find out how true they were.
Mineral And Antioxidant Mixture In Vitapulse Supplement
When looking at any dietary supplement, the ingredients label is usually a great first lead and in the case of VitaPulse, we found that it contained three basic ingredients that are meant to provide the said effects. The three ingredients are CoQ10, PQQ and NAC.
- CoQ10 is a chemical compound long used by medical professionals in prevention and treatment of heart diseases and failures. While it does come with some side effects such as insomnia, headaches and a feeling of tiredness, this compound has good scientific background.
- PQQ is an compound with antioxidant features which was proven in a 2008 study to prevent oxidation in the nervous system. Its role in VitaPulse is to enhance memory and reduce stress in product’s consumers.
- NAC is another widely used compound derived from the amino acid L-cysteine, that’s been used for various medical purposes including cardiovascular health for years. This compound also may cause some side effects such as vomiting and nausea.
Possible Side Effects Of Vitapulse
As we already mentioned, some of the ingredients in VitaPulse may cause unwanted side effects. These side effects include nausea, vomiting, insomnia, dizziness, rashes, fatigue and fevers. While it is extremely unlikely you will suffer from many of these at the same time, occasional side effects are very much possible.
This is one of the things that can be problematic about VitaPulse. The product is meant to reduce cholesterol and body fat percentages over a period of time as well as help prevent cardiovascular failures and reduce stress levels. This is why measuring the exact results of this antioxidant can be relatively difficult.
The one place to turn in such occasion is the user testimonials and overall speaking, in the case of VitaPulse they have been fairly positive in most cases. The one thing many customers had to say against is was that it is too expensive, but many have had their pains relieved and their overall health improved.
- - Alleviates Chest Pains
- - Protects The Heart
- - Reduces Stress Levels
- - Controls Cholesterol Levels
- - Scientifically Proven Ingredients
- - A Bit Expensive
- - Potential Unwanted Side Effects
- - Hard To Measure Results
Vitapulse Studies Prove Its Ingredients Work
It is always difficult to say final words on products like this as the results of it are nearly impossible to measure without extensive medical research of the consumers. Still, based on what those who tried using it have been saying and the fact all ingredients in it are scientifically proven to work, we have to say this product is likely a keeper.
Compared to some other products in the same category, VitaPulse is kind of expensive, but if it does work as intended, it is probably worth every cent, especially if cardiovascular health is something you have major problems with. We definitely recommend giving VitaPulse a shot, but without expecting miracles in a short time.